Any 350z for sale?

Stephanie

On the insurance side. Make sure you put down the estimated milage correct. If its a weekend or fun car that you will only be doing 5k per year in then insure for that as the difference between that and say 12k miles per year can be a few hundred quid in your pocket.

Il be using it as a daily however I did put in 5K per year.. I mean how are they really going to know?

I don't think it's like a restriction it's more of an estimate rather than them saying if you do more than 5K in a year we aren't paying out.

Thanks for your pointer, appreciated ������������

Be careful with that, yes it's an estimate but if you go over it they will be asking questions, if you go way over it, it's a great reason for them to throw out a claim if they wanted too.

They can check your millage from the MOT's, I work for an insurance broker.

Edit - Hi By the way, Welcome to the forum

Ah, caught red handed! Ahah perhaps it would be best I put in a more accurate representation of how many miles il cover in a year..

• Like 1

Some people have put the box into their grans car for the first 12 weeks as they only plug in the cigarette lighter, but unfortunate if you have a bump and its not to hand. :)

Oh gosh I'm not sure id want to risk that, as as clever and stupid that is I think it would be just my luck to have a crash within them 12 weeks..

Welcome to the forum.

Firstly, don't get fully focused on low mileage cars. As in your FB post, you said yourself, a 60k car that was abused around the track and not serviced right would be in far worse condition than a car with 100k on the clock which was used as a daily looked after.

My Zed is just over 70k miles, I only do about 4-5k miles per year, but I still service it twice per year and it's been supercharged for nearly 3 years now with zero problems.

Regarding insurance... As said above, try admiral. When I got mine, I actually forgot to do insurance check before I bought it :lol: and at the start I was getting over £2k quotes. I went with admiral and it was 1600...I then added my mum as a "named driver" and it went down to 800. So give that a go, unless you already tried it.

Hi Vlad,

Yeah I fully appreciate that but I'm only going to have it for 3 years or so before I sell it on, so I don't want to buy one with 90K miles and then struggle to sell it because it's racked up to £120K + (il be using it as my daily)

Amazing £800 is super cheap but I have already put both parents on and gone through most comparisons sites.. Going to try Adrian flux as I don't think they are on comparison sites. Probably get a cheaper price going directly to them aswell.

Thankyou for the help! í ½í±í ¼í¿¼

That's fair enough.

Have you tried adding your parents one by one? Like add your dad 1st and see the price. Then do same quote, but add just your mum and see the price. As when i was doing i remember prices were different for each parent and were more expensive for my step dad than my mums (even tho he was driving for longer with clean license and no accidents).

Good luck!

Some people have put the box into their grans car for the first 12 weeks as they only plug in the cigarette lighter, but unfortunate if you have a bump and its not to hand. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: this is quality idea ahaha!

Welcome to the forum.

Firstly, don't get fully focused on low mileage cars. As in your FB post, you said yourself, a 60k car that was abused around the track and not serviced right would be in far worse condition than a car with 100k on the clock which was used as a daily looked after.

My Zed is just over 70k miles, I only do about 4-5k miles per year, but I still service it twice per year and it's been supercharged for nearly 3 years now with zero problems.

Regarding insurance... As said above, try admiral. When I got mine, I actually forgot to do insurance check before I bought it :lol: and at the start I was getting over £2k quotes. I went with admiral and it was 1600...I then added my mum as a "named driver" and it went down to 800. So give that a go, unless you already tried it.

Hi Vlad,

Yeah I fully appreciate that but I'm only going to have it for 3 years or so before I sell it on, so I don't want to buy one with 90K miles and then struggle to sell it because it's racked up to £120K + (il be using it as my daily)

Amazing £800 is super cheap but I have already put both parents on and gone through most comparisons sites.. Going to try Adrian flux as I don't think they are on comparison sites. Probably get a cheaper price going directly to them aswell.

Thankyou for the help! í ½í±Â🏼

That's fair enough.

Have you tried adding your parents one by one? Like add your dad 1st and see the price. Then do same quote, but add just your mum and see the price. As when i was doing i remember prices were different for each parent and were more expensive for my step dad than my mums (even tho he was driving for longer with clean license and no accidents).

Good luck!

Yeah I remember playing around with insurance forms for days when I got my first car, haven't had a proper fiddle yet but roughly I've been getting £2100-£2300 il wait until I'm closer to buying until I have a proper go at it.

Thanks Vlad!

• Like 1