Just a shout out...

zippypooz

I thought id give my mechanic a mention, just a note to say cheers for the work hes done on my car over the years.

Its not very often that i recommend people but i know that most on here would like to know that when they entrust a mechanic to work on their pride and joy, they want to be able to trust that theyre getting a fair deal, an honest opinion, a good knowledge of the car and a reliable service.

It also helps if your mechanic is a car fanatic too!

So id just like to thank Ollie and the guys at Owens Garage in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.

Over the years hes done a number of services, up-grades and mods to my zed while offering some great advice and pointers along the way.

And for once, ive found a mechanic that doesnt say 'sorry mate i cant do that' but rather 'yeah no problem i can make that work' or 'there was a slight problem with this/that part but ive managed to modify it and now it fits great'!!

Ive recommended Ollie a couple of zed owners on here and know them to be very satisfied with his work too. What a breath of fresh air!!

So, if youre looking for a good trusty mechanic for your zed, then hes the man in my book!! :)

Edited by zippypooz
  • Like 1

I second , that, an absolutely top bloke and definitely a true car mad mechanic. I won't use anyone else now.

Here Zippy, do you think he'll give us some discount now we've been really nice about him? B)

• Like 1