What are these Volks?

sl114

There are 3 wheels on the pic and on the basis you're asking about the middle ones, Louis, I'd say they are the discontinued LE37s.
Thats right, Jay cant count, why did they have to be discontinued, by the time i get a zed again all the existing ones will be discontinued. :(

they are gram lights says it on the spoke, but both are under the brand of Rays, like G Games and Roja

You blind :headhurt:

Your looking at the wrong ones.

You know he is, btw - can you PM me your email address, got something for you... ;)

you are right

sm_166.jpg:(

However the Progressive-TE is pretty nice too

Progressive TE are favourites of mine but at the pricey end of the Volk range. B)

Thats always the way, but i love the TE37's :( its the darker silver that i like for the spokes that do it for me...

There are 3 wheels on the pic and on the basis you're asking about the middle ones, Louis, I'd say they are the discontinued LE37s.
Thats right, Jay cant count, why did they have to be discontinued, by the time i get a zed again all the existing ones will be discontinued. :(

You cant identify :p LE37, the ones in are the Volk GT-C and the ones at the very end are gram lights 57 pro