Front Splitter

MikeyM

Hows the car coming Mikey, got the weds on yet?

Nope.. I have sourced a few bits for the engine bay..not yet fitted. And still looking into sourcing arches for the Kranze alloys to sit under and then I need the right person to fit them and spray them up etc Going a lot slower than I am used to not having the contacts in this part of the world sadly

thought this was the one you were going to send to me ?

Yes..this and the roof spoiler is what you wanted in return for doing the plenum spacer and check for an oil leak on my Zed. But then I changed plans and was going to sell my Zed, it never sold, obviously, so now I will continue and do more work on it over time.

But if I add up the value of this splitter and that roof spoiler it comes to a lot more than the £40 I will be paying for the same amount of work by a garage locally...A no brainer wouldn't you agree to sell them, apart from the fact you already have one on your Zed now :-)

Edited by MikeyM

Hows the car coming Mikey, got the weds on yet?

Nope.. I have sourced a few bits for the engine bay..not yet fitted. And still looking into sourcing arches for the Kranze alloys to sit under and then I need the right person to fit them and spray them up etc Going a lot slower than I am used to not having the contacts in this part of the world sadly

Good luck mate, admire your patience :)