Garage Clear Out 16/03/16

AaronC350z

Good Evening All, I have had a bit of a clear out and decided to put some parts up here for sale. Please note these items are for collection or you can organise your own courier. Parts will not be release without a cleared payment first, I do have pay pal and that will be disclosed in a personnel message if you do wish to make a purchase. I am in Middlesbrough for anyone willing to collect.

98b5f852c7ece9f36a7716a66dd7b461.jpg

First Up We Have A Toyo Sport Back Box, Generally Good Condition No Rot Or Holes I am asking £65.00 for this.

ccfa8cb91de87ed17783644baacb9a40.jpg

Secondly we have a wing in paint code WV2, generally good condition, unfortunately rust appeared and I tried to Clean it up, May be some use to a drifter or someone willing to clean up professionally, I am asking £35.00 for this.

7f3d7251fed685088e5d0659d1cac68d.jpg

Thirdly we have a Y-Pipe, generally good condition, flexys arent blowing even though they look damaged, removed from car as I bought new exhaust, I am asking £30.00 for this.

5d46556c2039e10ba03e8287c1ca1f51.jpg

Next up we have a used engine cover, I am

Asking £5.00 for this due to the condition.

57511eece1ccc8a33fe27b36577961df.jpg

Next up we have a used steering wheel, I am asking £25.00 for this, it may be some use to someone.

3ae7808843bdf6649959c6af5a1e99cc.jpg

Next up we have a splitter in excellent condition, started spraying black in my haste, when I put it up to the car I wasn't a fan, But it is practically brand new, i am asking £120.00 for this.

5c013d0e81e2b4e0a4ecee8eb4febc43.jpg

Last up we have two Japspeed K4 backboxs for sale, I believe they are Japspeeds version of the HKS, these are in brand new condition used literally for 4 weeks and then removed, they sound great with a nice deep tone, gives a tidy V6 roar, I am asking £165.00 for these. (NOW SOLD)

Thanks for looking

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by AaronC350z

would you know if the 2 Japspeed k4 boxes will fit a k1 system Y pipe?...I am thinking to remove my k1 back boxes and replace them with these if it works....

Im not to sure mate, I've never seen the K1 set up, this is a picture of a typical full K4 exhaust system hopefully this give you a better idea !

would you know if the 2 Japspeed k4 boxes will fit a k1 system Y pipe?...I am thinking to remove my k1 back boxes and replace them with these if it works....

Im not to sure mate, I've never seen the K1 set up, google a picture of a typical full K4 exhaust system hopefully this give you a better idea !

Hi, does the toyo sport back box sound better than the oem version?

Ye it does mate.

Doesn't kill your ears on the motorway either....

Im guessing it will just replace the oem backbox, sorry bit new to this lol