[SOLD]Supercar track day experience for sale

AP350GT

Bit of an unusual one and this isn't really something I can post a picture of my username with but I've attached screenshots as evidence, hopefully that will suffice.

I received this as a birthday present last august and I was planning on doing it over the coming easter break but the only dates they have available that I could do are at locations that are way too far for me to travel, so I'm offering it for sale to someone who might like to do it and can get to it without a 7 hour journey either way.

The voucher expires on 03 June 2016 (edited, not 01 June). See the screenshots below for the locations and dates left before then.

A link to the exact one the mrs bought me - https://www.trackday...HRheeqJVOo2l.97

Locations

Rockingham (Northants) | Castle Combe (Wiltshire)* | Blyton Park (Lincolnshire) | Bruntingthorpe (Leicester) | Elvington (York)

Order Information

You can order a 10-month voucher or book directly onto a date. You can up upgrade to use this voucher on a weekend for £25. You may also have 2 extra laps in the Radical for £50 (highly recommended). *weekends not available at Castle Combe

Itinerary

• Arrive at the Circuit for sign on and safety briefing
  • Demonstration lap driven by the instructor
  • 3 laps driving your chosen Supercar
  • High-speed passenger ride in Radical SR3 Race Car
  • Debrief and presentation of driving certificate

Available at Rockingham, Castle Combe, Elvington and Blyton Park Racing Circuits (* 4 laps at Blyton).

Choose fto drive either a Ferrari 360, Porsche 911, Aston Martin V8, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ariel Atom or Audi R8.

Your high speed ride will be with Andy Cummings, the 2014 Radical European Champion!

Duration

You will be at the Circuit for approx. 1.5 hours.

Read more at https://www.trackday...C54thLWWFhyw.99

This cost her £99 which is a deal already reduced from £199.

I'm after £80.

I'd send the voucher email and any info needed that she initially used to buy it.

untitled.png

untitled2.png

Edited by AP350GT

• 3 weeks later...