Spotted my friends Rotrex SC

andlid

Spotted my mates Rotrex charger for sale via his tuner shop, awesome bit of kit! Anyone tempted to go boosted? :D

Its bolt on so according to the add takes a day to fit if you're able for it with a spanner :D

http://www.blocket.se/alvsborg/Nissan_350Z_Rotrex_kompressor_kit_64893298.htm

*that's half price what the paid by the way on 5000km its almost "free"

Reason for selling: going mega power

here yer go bradders

Have a Nissan 350Z Rotrex supercharger kit that I want to sell. The kit has only gone about 500 mil in the summer -15 . the kit is complete and , of course, absolutely flawless . This kit has worked wonderfully and the car has gone like a dream , however , this is by trimming sick addictive so now be trimmed on the car and then not enough of these things , unfortunately, where the brand new kit. Everything is completely bolt on and assembled in a day if you have little knowledge . Obviously I can arrange for installation and power measurements dyno if desired with . Call or email if interested . Andreas Bloc tips for safe business Pay for safety reasons, never money into private bank accounts ! Use block package or Direct Payment . Learn how the service works . more tips

translate the costs? lol cant understand a word of it.

was 120k and now 60k translated it the queens monies its:

9911.973 new and now 4958.149 £

Did 440-ish whp and good for 600whp *on built motor that is... Will translate the gobbligoo now for you :lol:

here yer go bradders

Have a Nissan 350Z Rotrex supercharger kit that I want to sell. The kit has only gone about 500 mil in the summer -15 . the kit is complete and , of course, absolutely flawless . This kit has worked wonderfully and the car has gone like a dream , however , this is by trimming sick addictive so now be trimmed on the car and then not enough of these things , unfortunately, where the brand new kit. Everything is completely bolt on and assembled in a day if you have little knowledge . Obviously I can arrange for installation and power measurements dyno if desired with . Call or email if interested . Andreas Bloc tips for safe business Pay for safety reasons, never money into private bank accounts ! Use block package or Direct Payment . Learn how the service works . more tips

haha google translate doesn't really translate 100%

Hello,

Up for sale is a 350Z Rotrex kompressor kit.

This kit has only been used for 5000 km during the summer 2015, its complete and free of faults.

This kit has worked wonderfully and the car has been running like a dream, though as you all know tuning is highly addictive so now the car is back with us for even higher whp goals and unfortunately this kit doesn't support these goals.

The full kit is bolt on and can be installed over a day if you have some basic knowledge

*spanner

I can install the kit and dyno run it if so required.

Call or mail

Andreas.