[SOLD]Carbon rear spoiler

Mike k-g

Ditto, if its basically an OEM one, but dipped/genuine then I'd be interested.

How does it fix to the car?

Any damage/scratches? ( my oem one needs a respray and was thinking of getting a carbon one to replace it )

It's the same size as the OEM spoiler fits into the same holes as the OEM one.just 2 bolts and some VHB tape..it's in good condition no damage..I paid £200 from Japan..it's not a dipped OEM one...looks real carbon as I'm not sure how to tell..will try and get some advise on it let you all know..

I'm worried it's going to stick out like a sore thumb, and look like an after thought sort of.

I'll have a play on Forza and try and see if it looks okay

For now can you take pics of damage? I can see some scratches, just wondered what else there is, no offence but it seemed to fit a bit weirdly on your car

Mikevv pm me your mobile number I maybe able to send it to Ringwood with one of my delivery drivers next week sometime..as we do deliveries 3 times a week to Southampton..would it be OK for you to meet my driver as he will be driving 40ton truck? The spoiler is real carbon no damage and fits into the 2 outside holes the OEM one fits into no drilling required.

PM'ed - I'm not usually available during the day, and only free late evening :(

I work nights , so can't often meet unless it's early in the morning, or after 6 pm - It's a real bastard!!

Would it be easier to just post it/deliver it in a box via a courier?

Sorry mike don't have any pics of the car...I'm not the one for taking pics of my car..all I can tell you it was GM wth carbon spoiler.carbon mirrow covers.Tarmac side steps in black..Mines front lip also in black..black door handles...it did look awesome..plus Anthasite sprayed wheels.. gives you some idea of my look. Hope that's any help.

Any pics showing it on the car, with whole car in the background? Any pics on Instagram or Facebook so I can get an idea on how well a black lip looks in GM

Was wondering how long it'd take you to comment on this :D

Any pics showing it on the car, with whole car in the background? Any pics on Instagram or Facebook so I can get an idea on how well a black lip looks in GM

Was wondering how long it'd take you to comment on this :D

You know me too well already! Hahaa

Sorry mike don't have any pics of the car...I'm not the one for taking pics of my car..all I can tell you it was GM wth carbon spoiler.carbon mirrow covers.Tarmac side steps in black..Mines front lip also in black..black door handles...it did look awesome..plus Anthasite sprayed wheels.. gives you some idea of my look. Hope that's any help.

You have pretty much described my car just with different wheels Hahaa! Hmm, curiouser and curiouser...

Mikevv Happy to refund you if you did'nt want it...as

long as its in the same condition you recived it...you cover the return post if be.

Sorry mate wont be sending with any of my drivers now.

Mike K-g