Opinions...

Wicksaay

Guys,

I have at the moment, a Cobra 'Y' pipe, with a Scorpion rear end ('Y' pipe back). - looks like just the back box? I've not had my Z long!

I still have all the boxes... I've just brought a pop charger induction and decats. Do we think it will be too loud!?

when i say too loud, i mean can't comfortably have a convocation at 70 mph cruising

but i want the noise when i boot it!

Thanks in advance,

Jack

+1 All dependant on your definition of loud.

I have a similar set up;

K&N Typhoon, decats, cobra y-pipe and scorpion half system. I have also stripped the rear section of the interior and will be purchasing manifolds. Needless to say that I don't find it too 'loud' but I don't drive long distances in it. Quite raspy (probs decats)

Well, i don't do much motorway driving, but i had a Clio 197 before with a full straight through system! and when i did go on a motorway if was just waaaay too loud! i couldn't have a convocation with the person sitting next to me!

i don't want it to be like that, i love noise and i want it to be heard, but i don't fancy shouting to the person next to me?! haha - been there, done that!

I'm running Berk decats, Japspeed y-pipe and the Scorpion backbox, its fine.

Loud, yes, when you plant it. Drone on the motorway...I don't get any?

The Scorpion itself it not majorly loud when compared to the likes of a Cobra non-resonated.

My setup is no louder than my mates Zed running just a Cobra non-res system

Hope that helps

Edited by blaqkaudio

The Scorpion itself it not majorly loud when compared to the likes of a Cobra non-resonated.

Hope that helps

Does yours have much more grunt than his when you plant it though? That's what i'm looking for! and a few pops along the way! ;)

Hope that helps

Does yours have much more grunt than his when you plant it though? That's what i'm looking for! and a few pops along the way! ;)

Yes it definitely has more grunt but that's because I also have the car mapped along with a plenum spacer and 06 velocity stack/drop-in filter.

• Like 1