[SOLD]Engine - 2004 350z DE 79,000 Miles

ZedManTID

20160229_112219_zpse62zvpsr.jpg

20160229_112257_zpscb1toifa.jpg

20160229_112341_zps2z1vzyxf.jpg

I bought this engine last week from Emperor-Tuning who has just become a trader on this forum. Link below to the actual advert

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/281904182897

The reason I'm selling... my car was diagnosed with a bottom end problem. After buying this engine I carefully drove to the garage knocking away but by the time I arrived the knock had completely disappeared and is yet to return, in fact the car is running better than ever!?!? Huge head scratching moment for us all! The engine is currently sat at Japex in Kings Langley, Herts and I`ve got about a week to use it or move it.

Anyway, I don't have space to store the thing, which I'd prefer just in case, and I'd like to make back what I paid which was a very good and fair price in my eyes.

**No sale and I can return to Emperor, but at a loss**

Price - £1200 collected or £1300 delivered

Edited by ZedManTID

That is the only thing going through my head tbh but any expense spared in this situation is wise. The car works and drives perfectly so I'm going with, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" :thumbs: I'll deal with it when it happens, if it does.... watch out for my engine wanted ad in 3 weeks lol