aftermarket seats (and rails, if possible) for 350z

rasco

I'd like to sit a little lower, so looking for aftermarket seats / rails / both for the 350z. Need something suitable for a fatty. Can't afford new prices, so wondering if anyone has anything going?

If someone is returning to stock, I'd be happy to swap with my standard black leather seats (still functioning, no rips etc, but leather has faded in places where used) as part payment......

Cheers :)

Exactly right. You'll be hard pressed to find something to sit lower, but they're usually not that much higher either.

You mention about your size, regardless of big or small you MUST go and try some to see what's comfortable rather than what physically fits. Do somewhere like DT or GSM and just plonk yourself down across multiple seats, it's not always the case that the expensive ones are more comfortable .

My buddy club seat rails will come up for sale again as my car is going in later this week for roll cage and custom fixed seat mounts .

They are for side mounted seats and are 350z specific. If you have a generous derrière the make sure you get GT seat which add 30mm on the width or make sure you test the seat you want to buy first.

• Like 1