GT4 Kuro Outstanding Condition ***SOLD*** *** Goodbye ***

jonathan73

Guys

Although I'm in no hurry, I'm thinking of selling my beloved GT4 :sad: As regular members will know I am extremely anal about cleaning it and have Craig Mudd (muddydetail.co.uk) detail it every 8 weeks. His first visit in April 07 being to completely rid it of swirls and quite simply make it stunning. (I have before / after pics if you wish to see them).... Here's one where you can see the difference!

DWWing50-50.jpg

Here's a general pic of the black beauty....

Elevatedview.jpg

Craig has kept up the regular visits and loving care while I've spent my time washing it (3 bucket method plus other anal techniques :blush: ) and caring for it too. I have washed it 5 times since Christmas Eve :surrender: and waxed it too! Always using Blackfire Wet Diamond products.

It's #154 of 176 produced. And has delicate mods:

1. SatNav

2. Reverse Parking Sensors

3. Bluetooth Adaptor included

4. Mesh Grill

5. Anthracite GT4 wheels

6. Stubby!

7. 265/40/18 rears (new in Nov 07)

I have recently had the common warranty work done to sort out the clicking axles, skipping CD and bits of corrosion on the wheels.

It's done 28,500 (10k in the last 13 months I've owned it).

Though I'm obviously marketing to the converted, is anyone interested? Or, most likely, know of anyone who may be? Any ideas of what price I should be thinking of? Any offers?

Fencefronthigh.jpg

Anthracite.jpg

AerialStubby.jpg

DWSideFinished.jpg

Thanks for the nice words lads. I don't have anything planned, I just wonder if I fancy a change. :wacko:

I was thinking the same thing about a year ago :) .. I just decided to keep the Zeb and buy something else as well ;)

+1 Do that!! :teeth:

Not that it needs any comments, its absolutely mint and very shiny ;)

I know B)

The only teeny weeny thing i'm not keen on, and don't take offence Jonathon, is the new colour of the rims :blush:

You should have kept your old rims off the UY ;)

I know B)

The only teeny weeny thing i'm not keen on, and don't take offence Jonathon, is the new colour of the rims :blush:

That thought has already gone through my mind.......... :dry: Or even the Volks :blush:

I know B)

Or even the Volks :blush:

That's what i meant. :thumbs:

Yeah, I know what you mean about the rims.... The new colour has taken some getting used to. But now, having had them 3 weeks I kinda like the difference they give. Easpecially with the mesh grill, together they make it look meaner B) And if I keep it, my bodywork guy is only £25 per wheel to repaint them if so desired.

I doubt I'll be keeping it though - Saturday a guy came from Birmingham and is sending the RAC to do a recce on Wednesday. He's already stated his desire to make an offer, to which I responded that I'd consider it as long as it wasn't stupid. There's also a dealer in Bristol who's offered £19k so I'm becoming used to the idea of handing it over to someone else.

I didn't think you'd be interested Liam, but if you are you know it's been looked after and you can pm me......

Cheers guys.

Yeah, I know what you mean about the rims.... The new colour has taken some getting used to. But now, having had them 3 weeks I kinda like the difference they give. Easpecially with the mesh grill, together they make it look meaner B) And if I keep it, my bodywork guy is only £25 per wheel to repaint them if so desired.

I doubt I'll be keeping it though - Saturday a guy came from Birmingham and is sending the RAC to do a recce on Wednesday. He's already stated his desire to make an offer, to which I responded that I'd consider it as long as it wasn't stupid. There's also a dealer in Bristol who's offered £19k so I'm becoming used to the idea of handing it over to someone else.

I didn't think you'd be interested Liam, but if you are you know it's been looked after and you can pm me......

Cheers guys.

I do like it, and I know its been looked after. I'm toying with the idea of buying a cheapo import for about £11k and modding it to high hell :teeth: