350z

Gus-350z

Okay guys sorry for the pretty cliché post!

I've been on a lookout for a new zed for a while now and have even gone to see quite a few (and came within minutes of actually getting one... but to cut a long story short I didn't). So I'm still searching for one!

I'll consider most colours/variants and I'm not in a desperate rush, so I thought it would make sense to leave a post up here so if any one decides to sell theirs in the future they could get in touch!

Again, I'm fairly open to different colours and variants but just to make life a bit easier, I'd say ideally I'd be looking for a: Silver, pre 06, well looked after (sorry for stating the obvious), 350z.

Budget is probably somewhere around the £5000 - £6000 mark, but again, I'll consider other options if the right car was to come up.

And location isn't too important as I'm fairly happy to travel, but again just to put the info out there, somewere around the West Midlands or North East would be ideal.

Look forward to hearing from you

Gus

Hi Gus

I've recently bought a 370z so my 350z will be going up for sale shortly. I haven't created an ad for it yet but pm me for details if you're interested. The basics are Gunmetal 350Z GT vq35de never been modded, so a nice blank canvas for you. i'll be listing somewhere within your budget.

Hi Gus

I've recently bought a 370z so my 350z will be going up for sale shortly. I haven't created an ad for it yet but pm me for details if you're interested. The basics are Gunmetal 350Z GT vq35de never been modded, so a nice blank canvas for you. i'll be listing somewhere within your budget.

Thanks for all the responses guys!!

You'll be happy to hear I bought one yesterday!! :D

Drove it back from Manchester yesterday and it was just sensational!!