[SOLD]For Sale - Ultimate trackday combo - R888's & Rays 18"

Neilp

Hi all,

Selling my Rays track day wheels (Fronts 18x8.0, ET30 & Rears are 18x8.5 ET33). These are wrapped in probably the best track day tyre available - Toyo R888's.

Toyo R888's come new with 6mm tread (when measured with digital gauge it shows around 5mm new)

The front tyres are 225/40/18 approx 4mm tread evenly worn

The rear tyres are 245/40/18 approx 4mm tread evenly worn, with a slight drop towards the inner edge just below 4mm.

The wheels are balanced and run true.

Unfortunately they have inherited a couple of minor marks due to the storage of them. A couple of them have slight kerning from years gone by (Condition shown in photographs).

The wheels were purchased from another member on here some time ago, the tyres were replaced about 2 summers ago (costing just shy of £800 fitted) and have covered a max of 3 half day track sessions. They still have plenty of life in them to get somebody through the summer, if not more.

I'm looking for £475 Including Delivery. If anybody wants to collect from Motherwell, Scotland, I will sell for £440.

Payment preferred via bank transfer of paypal (buyer responsible for fees).

Wheel Set -

IMG_0617_zpsz9dfqwph.jpg

Front Wheels & Tyres

IMG_0609_zpsuwjvneol.jpg

IMG_0621_zpsglrsaejd.jpg

IMG_0624_zpszo0jpots.jpg

IMG_0610_zps1oet1ofx.jpg

IMG_0620_zps7rdiycyu.jpg

IMG_0625_zpsltggnxa2.jpg

IMG_0627_zpsajf9wgnt.jpg

Rear Wheels & Tyres

IMG_0619_zpsqlai3opj.jpg

IMG_0618_zpsfx3brc1r.jpg

Inner

IMG_0612_zpsefljket0.jpg

Outer

IMG_0613_zps5bilhslx.jpg

Inner

IMG_0616_zps6kcdwkbm.jpg

Outer

IMG_0615_zpsmjfzewn4.jpg

IMG_0628_zpsfyxl2jox.jpg

I was gonna say I thought I had found something to spend some of my bonus on but Alex in there first lol

Your just up the road as well!

If they come available again then I'll let you know. I doubt they will but I will keep you in mind if they do.

Cheers

Neil

:thumbs:

Wheels sold pending payment :thumbs: