MY CAT D UP FOR OFFERS - now with pictures

thirdearl

hi i have my cat d 04 uk gt with 25,000 miles,wants a few airbags,and i didnt replace aircon rad. but its on the road and mot,d

iv,e run it for nearly a year with no probs since fixing. it has a genuine nismo front bumper fitted,put a poorly repaired ns rear wing,if you look close,bloody useless body shop.

i want an a4 tdi avant 05 onwards for new job,so what doe you want to offer me for it.

best offers who are not time wasters(not that anyone on this site would be) can arrange to view.

GUNMETAL.UK.GT.04 LOCATED TADCASTER AREA N.YORKS (LEEDS/YORK) :teeth:

14-04-07_1739.jpg

12-01-08_1001.jpg

12-01-08_1000.jpg

pictures now added by moderator :ninja:

WHAT !!! BOB HOPES DEAD!!! OH SHITE THATS CHRISTMAS RUINED FOR ME. STILL, MIGHT BE SOME CHEAP GOLF JUMPERS ON EBAY FROM HIS WIFE EH.

WILL TRY TO ADD PICS,BUT JUST TO CONFIRM,THE CAR IS NO LONGER DAMAGED.SO I CANT SHOW YOU ANY PICS OF DAMAGE. :teeth:

WHAT !!! BOB HOPES DEAD!!! OH SHITE THATS CHRISTMAS RUINED FOR ME. STILL, MIGHT BE SOME CHEAP GOLF JUMPERS ON EBAY FROM HIS WIFE EH.

WILL TRY TO ADD PICS,BUT JUST TO CONFIRM,THE CAR IS NO LONGER DAMAGED.SO I CANT SHOW YOU ANY PICS OF DAMAGE. :teeth:

can you tell us how it was damaged and attained a cat d? :blush:

I BOUGHT IT DAMAGED IN 06,IT LOOKED LIKE IT HAD BEEN THROUGH A HEDGE,THE FRONT CROSSMEMBER AND ANTI ROLL BAR MUST HAVE HIT A ROCK, AND THE NS MUST HAVE TAKEN THE HEDGE OUT.

THERE WAS NO SUSP/DAMAGE AND ALL THE WHEELS WERE STILL ON.

REPLACED THE CROSSMEMBER ETC WITH NEW PARTS.NS FRONT WING,NS DOOR(I STILL HAVE THESE PARTS WITH MINIMAL DAMAGE)

AND FITTED THE NISMO BUMPER AND NEW FRONT PANEL. :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...