Another forum lurker... *Update - now a 350 owner!*

• 2 months later...

Update... so the 10 year itch is over, I am now the proud owner of a 350z!! This one ticked all the boxes '05 plate, Azure, GT spec, full history, garaged, some mods. Only thing is that is was the first 350 I went to view (and ever driven) therefore I had nothing to compare it to, but purchased off a fellow forum member so felt confident. Gives me an adrenaline rush every time I know I'm taking it for a drive :teeth: it's ace !! Still can't believe I have one after all this time

Zeditus is taking hold, the Nismo exhaust is on already. Also managed to get hold of a pair of facelift headlights for just £400 (not fitted yet). Going to get the alloys refurb'd and the paintwork detailed first. :yahoo:

20160405_080839-1%202_zpspvjvbqde.jpg

Edited by cob1980
  • Like 1

Thanks fellas.

Welcome along. What wheels does your car have? Size offset? Must be spacers as well right? They look ACE. One a deeper dish than the other?

No spacers! Just the correct offset. They are 19" Linea Corse Dyna, yes deeper dish on the back due the wider wheels. Believe they are the same offset/width as these:http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/54456-linea-corse-dyna-wheels-in-hyper-black/

It's lowered on Teins springs. I'm quite fussy with wheels, but I'm a big fan of these!

Thinking of doing a build thread...