Triumph Steet Triple!!!!

PMX

I love my fireblade but it's just too much!!!!...

I think I need a more comfortable? Sensible? Bike....

I am looking at a Triumph Street Triple 675. Nice looking bike, ticks all the boxes.

Has anyone owned one of these and, if so, what are there thoughts? ( I don't do many miles, only use it for pleasure, maybe 1500 miles a year)

Not owned a Street Triple, but cannot resist getting involved in some bike talk!

Have ridden a Street once (briefly) and I reckon they'll be a great laugh... easily enough grunt to put grins on your face. My mate has a 2 year old Speed Triple, I get to ride it quite often, and it's good fun too. Personally not sure I could live with a naked as the wind blast grinds me down after a short while.

Don't know how big you are, but both me and my mate are nudging 16 stone, and the suspension on the Speed shows it's lack of quality with either of us on it... I've heard the Street is no different. If you're chunky I've heard the Street Triple R's Ohlins suspension pays dividends.

One thing I will say, whilst the build quality is quite good on the Street/Speed, it's certainly not Honda levels of quality. It wouldn't put me off, but there's enough of a difference to warrant a mention.

Ultimately, you need to convince a friendly dealer that your serious, and blag an extended test ride.