Golfers: bargain BenRoss V6 3 wood, just bought

rickya

All you golfers out there, I just picked up a bargain once again from Online golf http://www.onlinegolf.co.uk Iv used them a few times before. About 6 months ago I picked up a brand new Adams Redline RPM (Draw bias) driver for £49 delivered with headcover! Before that a Nike CPR rescue hybrid wood for £45!

This time I just bought a new Benross V6 Trimass 3 wood (adjustable weights), inc headcover & delivery for £39.99!! I mean a quality wood for that price is excellent, normal price is over £100.

http://www.onlinegolf.co.uk/golf-clubs/fairway-woods/319scog/1765pog.asp

DWBE019AP.jpg

B)

I'm going to need to get a new driver since my carbon Callaway is now illegal! :blush:

Need something to replace the big dog! :D How do you find this?

Im using this:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=117582#117582

Cant fault it for £50 delivered! Hit it max 300yrds plus & average 270 yrds,(stiff flex) very easy to hit.

I got the Big Bertha 460 11degrees stiff flex Driver just before Xmas, Rickya we should hook up for a game at my golf club :thumbs: or organise a 350z club meet there B)

That was the club I was gona get instead, but was a bit more, approx £70 to £80 IIRC, excellent club. (is it red & white?)

Round of Golf sounds like a plan, I recently joined a nearby Golf club & gym: "Bushey Golf & Country club, par 71. Iv reduced my handicap from approx 24 to 20 roughly over the last 4 months. A bit embaressed to hand in my scorecards yet for official handicap! :wacko:

I was looking at the ERC fusion as many were on sale on ebay last year but I think as you said illegal due to hot face I think. That is a big hitting club. One of the longest hitters I v used is the Taylor made R7, stiff flex, great club but regular flex is a bit too soft.

I was looking at the ERC fusion as many were on sale on ebay last year but I think as you said illegal due to hot face I think. That is a big hitting club. One of the longest hitters I v used is the Taylor made R7, stiff flex, great club but regular flex is a bit too soft.

I've got an R7 as well, and a Wilson Fat Shaft, but the Callaway was different class.....

I know it's banned now, which is what I said above ;) but I can just hit it! It helps I have golfers in the family to make sure the equipment matches my limited ability! :lol:

I got the Big Bertha 460 11degrees stiff flex Driver just before Xmas, Rickya we should hook up for a game at my golf club :thumbs: or organise a 350z club meet there B)

That was the club I was gona get instead, but was a bit more, approx £70 to £80 IIRC, excellent club. (is it red & white?)

Round of Golf sounds like a plan, I recently joined a nearby Golf club & gym: "Bushey Golf & Country club, par 71. Iv reduced my handicap from approx 24 to 20 roughly over the last 4 months. A bit embaressed to hand in my scorecards yet for official handicap! :wacko:

Thats the one red white and black :thumbs: Really nice driver, hit way over 300 B)

i dont have a handicap, I played with my dad last sunday and got +18 so Im not that great Dad plays at +9 though and crucifies me. My short game lets me down :blush:

Best place Ive played has to be La Manga, if you get a chance you got to go, I played on most the Golf courses i was allowed to as some require handicap proof, one golf course though called the Princessa was unbelievably tough, I was exhausted, it was like the Sahara dessert :headhurt:

Thats the one red white and black :thumbs: Really nice driver, hit way over 300 B)

i dont have a handicap, I played with my dad last sunday and got +18 so Im not that great Dad plays at +9 though and crucifies me. My short game lets me down :blush:

Best place Ive played has to be La Manga, if you get a chance you got to go, I played on most the Golf courses i was allowed to as some require handicap proof, one golf course though called the Princessa was unbelievably tough, I was exhausted, it was like the Sahara dessert :headhurt:

playin in the sahara destet is good practice for you jay.........................

after all your always in the bunkers.......!! :p:lol:

playin in the sahara destet is good practice for you jay.........................

after all your always in the bunkers.......!! :p:lol:

:lol: I challenge you to a duel :starwars::lol:

Actually my dad once misshit the ball and he sliced it, shouted out four and it just missed the guy teeing off on the next hole. The guy was fuming, so my dad went over to apologise as the guy was from a distance, but you could see the guy swearing and 'f'ing and blinding, which made my old man a bit pi**ed off so as my dad got closer to him he said whats your problem then? The guy nearly $hit a brick, the guy went sorry mate Im short sighted and you looked a lot shorter from a distance so thought I stood a chance :lol: my dad cracked up and ended buying him a drink afterwards, they been mates for over two years now :lol:

:lol:

duel no worries.....................

i play off 7........... :p

:scare: what 7 tees before you actually hit the ball :lol:;)

7 is bloody good mate B)

noooooooo........ i perfer 7 coffees..................... :p

keeps me alert and helps the very very long walk after teeing off.......

not like you jay...............

you have more swings than a chipanzee.............. :lol: