350z 05 bumper reflectors smoked

Tickettone

I know another member on here was selling some he'd imported himself but unfortunately he's sold all the smoked ones I believe.

There is another (cheaper) option you could try if you haven't thought of it which is to tint your current ones. Halfords do the spray and you can get it on the net easily enough from places like eBay too.

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LIGHT-TINT-SPRAY-STYLING-BLACK-REAR-FRONT-GLASS-PLASTIC-LENS-HEADLIGHT-/310416787228?hash=item484648471c:m:m-XdkivZrihCBYu90tsA1QA

I used some a very long time ago to tint black the rear lights on my first car. :blush::lol:

I just masked off a large area around the lights, cleaned them with alcohol first and then just applied the tint sparingly a layer at a time until the tint was dark enough for me but still legal to see the lights through. Just an idea. :thumbs:

Or use tinted film on them as I did.

Good call ZEUS. :thumbs:

I have clear ones for sale but no more smoked. I was very surprised the smoked ones were so popular as the original ones are smoked already, albeit smoked orange

I guess if he wanted to he could always buy a clear set off you & then tint them with spray or film to get the "smoked" look he's after, ...now there's an idea. B);)

I'll sell you a set of black ones if you want?

Sent from my potato using duct tape

How much would you like to sell them for? Oh and I've got a 2005 as I've read somewhere I think that 2006 onwards are different fit. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have clear ones for sale but no more smoked. I was very surprised the smoked ones were so popular as the original ones are smoked already, albeit smoked orange

How much would you be selling clear ones for? Thanks

I'll sell you a set of black ones if you want?

Sent from my potato using duct tape

How much would you like to sell them for? Oh and I've got a 2005 as I've read somewhere I think that 2006 onwards are different fit. Thanks

Any pictures? Cos I'm interested