350Z no electrical power.

leeroy73

Hi Guys

New to the forum here, im familiar with Z's a little being a owner of a 300 and member of that forum too, Wanted some advice my new 350z if possible.

Ive had the car about 2 months, really happy with her, had no issues until this morning, started up fine , went to the shops, came back to the car , went to start her u and heard a small click then no electrical power at all. pulled the fuse holder in drivers footwell, couldnt see any large 32 amp or so fuse, so then check under the passenger side bonnet and checked the fuses there, still couldnt see any large amp fuse as i assumed this might have been ignition fuse related? couldnt see anything so put it all back together and went to start and all power was back.??? its never happened before so does anyone know if there is a common fault here? or has anyone had this problem?

2003 JDM auto

Many thanks

There are also "built in" fuses on positive clamp, just off the battery terminal. Check them. Mine popped once and killed all power. Was about £70 from Nissan :(

Edited by Vlad

Is it possible that the starter motor bendix could have got stuck in the flywheel and dropped out while working on it? Not sure but thought it might be another possibility.

Edit.. Read it again and think I may have got the wrong end of the stick. Still suffering from New Years party I guess !

Edited by Dicky