Corsa

cmp999

Hi, we have a 2011 Corsa, one of the headlight bulbs has blown, it is the model with 2 bulb's in each headlight. Has anyone any knowledge of changing these bulb's, no way can I get my hand's in between the headlamp and engine bay.

I had a quick Google and it say's remove the front bumper, this seems a bit extreme and I'm worried that If I take it off I wont get it back on straight.

Any tip's or suggestion's please?

Cheers,

Colin.

Hi Colin, no experience of this model myself but had a little google search anyway for you. Any of this lot below any help?

Bulb change from the VXR forum: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?121479-How-To-Replace-Halogen-bulbs-via-dropping-the-bumper

Looks for the most part though that it's just another one of those PITA car designs were practicality has been forgotten during the concept stage or the designers have purposefully done it in order to get more people to take their cars to the dealers for even the minor things. :thumbdown:

• Like 1

Job done! followed the first video and decided to do both sides, 4 bulbs, not overly difficult but a PITA just to change a bulb. Ricey, deffo no hatch in the wheel arch and thanks again GMballistic for posting the video!

How crap are cars now for your very, very basic DIY job, jesus, bumper off to change a light bulb

Rob

Rubbish isn't it. :thumbdown:

This isn't just a one off either. I believe there are a fair few cars that have a similar issue like the Renault Megane for example.

Heck the 350Z is a bumper off job to change a light bulb for the majority of unsuspecting people, ...it's just that we on here know about the trick of going through the wheel arch. ;)