how to remove arch liners!??

sonny

it looks a lot more daunting than it actually is in practice, taking the bumper off, i reckon it took me approx 1/2hr to take it off but there is absolutely no other way, maybe it can be done on a jdm from underneath but no chance with a uk car the water bottles block the rear of the reflector

it looks a lot more daunting than it actually is in practice, taking the bumper off, i reckon it took me approx 1/2hr to take it off but there is absolutely no other way, maybe it can be done on a jdm from underneath but no chance with a uk car the water bottles block the rear of the reflector

I got away with only removing the outer fixings of the bumper on each side and left the middle ones, managing to get the bumper away from the body just enough to do the reflectors without having to remove the whole bumper. It was a sod though, and probably easier to remove the whole thing :thumbs:

Great Link Dorian, just a shames its for non UK Z :blush:

Agreed :blush: Although, to be fair it is 2 years old and someone should've done a definitive guide for others since, shouldn't they? ;)

Lol I got half way taking my front bumper off saw the two pipes connecting to the washers, and thought hmm... have no idea what Im doing, so back went on the front bumper :lol::blush:

Great Link Dorian, just a shames its for non UK Z :blush:

Agreed :blush: Although, to be fair it is 2 years old and someone should've done a definitive guide for others since, shouldn't they? ;)

Lol I got half way taking my front bumper off saw the two pipes connecting to the washers, and thought hmm... have no idea what Im doing, so back went on the front bumper :lol::blush:

Thats when I wedged my hands in with a small screwdriver and managed to get mine swapped. Not the best way to do it but it worked, albeit my hands were bleeding a little :blush: