Call back?

Hodaka

Hiya,

I called earlier (about 1:30pm) and after some discussion and a little bit of time on hold, I was told that it needs to be referred to a second underwriter so was asked if it's ok you guys call me back.

I was under the impression it would be today, but it's been over 3 hours now so I was just wondering if there's been an issue contacting me? Tried calling back earlier, but was in queue for a while so thought I'd try dropping you a message here. Else I'll try again tomorrow.

Hope this doesn't come across as rant-y, I'm literally just curious what's going on as the renewal date is coming up (11th). :)

Cheers in advance!

Hodaka

Seems very strange to want a second opinion, are you very young or have some strange mods or not a very clean driving record?

I don't want to sound rude or nosey, but all my dealings have given me almost an answer straight away. You can try SKY insurance too as they insure a few on here. :)

You don't sound rude or nosey at all :)

Yeah I was a bit surprised as well as I didn't really consider myself high risk. By the renewal date I'll be 30 (10th is my birthday), 3 years NCB (I got my license 3 years ago), no claims, no convictions etc... The only thing is my wife got 2 speeding tickets 2 years ago, but if that's an issue I'm more than happy to take her off. Will give me an excuse not to let her drive my car :lol:

Maybe because I told them I got the zed just over a year ago, and relatively speaking I'm quite a new driver? My previous (and first) car was a BMW Z4 3.0i though, so it's not like it was a massive jump.

Oh and mods-wise, nothing crazy at all. Tints, roof wrap, exhaust, SMF and clutch, pop charger, and wheel spacers coming up in the next few weeks. No uprev yet, so I guess I've lost some HP?

And thanks for the recommendation both. Will take a look at them as well :thumbs:

Edited by Hodaka

Hodaka persist with them its worth it.

ChrisKnott were the cheapest for me and i tried:

- AdrianFlux

- Brentacre

- Greenlight

- Sky

- Prestige

- Directline

and the usual GoCompare lot.

Maybe the underwriter didnt get back to them in time before close of business, drop them another call tomorrow.

Hodaka persist with them its worth it.

Thanks for your input Sargara. :)

I'm far from giving up on Chris Knott. I was just trying to check all is well, as I swear I heard the person I was speaking to say she'd call me back shortly. I'll try again tomorrow. :thumbs:

Hi, please can you PM me your name so I can see what's happened. Thanks.

best,

Nick

Hi Nick,

That would be great! This morning's been quite hectic so I haven't had time to call.

I'll PM you now.

Cheers,

Hodaka