350z rear lights

gumpy000

Hi. I have my rear lights for sale. These are the OEM lights. I had them sprayed tinted. But now have changed mine. I was about to take off the tint and stopped after about 10 mins. Never continued. Just want to now clear the space in the house. U can see what I have done. With a bit of time u could have these back to being tinted.

I don't want much for them so just pay the postage they are then yours. Boxed and wrapped in bubble wrap.

Cheers.

20151201_204507_zps2niunbyd_edit_1449003795393_zpsjwaqbe8w.jpg

20151201_204511_zpspondkwt9.jpg

• Like 1

No reply mate because as you know my girlfriend is seriously ill in hospital with little or no reception in hospitals and as I explained last week in a PM to you this is where I would be spending the week. You didn't get back to me as you promised after I said I could make payment on Friday as a result of no contact from yourself I've bought elsewhere. So as a result they're up for grabs and my conscience Is clear.

Edited by samsniss350z

No reply mate because as you know my girlfriend is seriously ill in hospital with little or no reception in hospitals and as I explained last week in a PM to you this is where I would be spending the week. You didn't get back to me as you promised after I said I could make payment on Friday as a result of no contact from yourself I've bought elsewhere. So as a result they're up for grabs and my conscience Is clear.

No, that's fine but I was not prepared to post while awaiting payment for something like these which has a small value, so as you know with work and life for me too, i can only post on a Monday. I am sorry if i have said something to annoy but i didnt mean it in that way.

It wasn't meant rudely but i hadn't heard anything from you either. Anyway, i didn't want an argument, but yes these are STILL for sale, wrapped well and ready to go!

Hopefully Samniss350z can vouch for the last item that i wrap well.

many thanks again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...