Winter Tyres + cheap rims for 350Z DE

RS8055

I've got a pair of Hankook Icebear winter tyres that I was going to put for sale once I'd got some pics.

245/45-18 so suitable for 350Z rear wheels (GT and Rays). Just over 5mm of tread. I bought them for my own use, but now use a different car as a daily, so the Z will stay on the drive if it snows :cold::lol:

Was thinking about £75 for the pair plus post, but not sure who to use for a courier now Paisley Freight have changed hands. :shrug:

I've got a pair of Hankook Icebear winter tyres that I was going to put for sale once I'd got some pics.

245/45-18 so suitable for 350Z rear wheels (GT and Rays). Just over 5mm of tread. I bought them for my own use, but now use a different car as a daily, so the Z will stay on the drive if it snows :cold::lol:

Was thinking about £75 for the pair plus post, but not sure who to use for a courier now Paisley Freight have changed hands. :shrug:

I have recently used MyHermes, very reasonable and easy to use. Very prompt aswell

• Like 1