anyone playing cod zombies?

Kieran_ctr

I've managed a couple of games, haven't made it past about wave 12 so far though... can't find the time to get online now that I'm living with the other half! :(

I moved in with my other half not long ago & all I do is say right Xbox time so read a magazine as I'm on the Xbox for a hour & she mainly just watches me haha! U need to put your foot down & have some man cave time ;)

• Like 1

Here is a tip for everyone playing black ops 3 zombies. When you spawn look up and you will see a purple guy. This is the guy talking to you throughout. Shoot him and you jump to level 5, shoot him again you go to 10 then once more and you get to level 15. Just to see what level 15 is like I did this and its ridiculous.

Im on xbox one so ill get you added.

• Like 1

thanks for that rabbit ;) I saw him & shot him but never realised it took me straight to level 5? then I shot him at the harbour but never noticed it shot me up so many levels! ill be giving that a try tonight tho :D what level are u on zombies? I have just got to level 13! love the haymaker shotgun its badass

Edited by Kieran_ctr

Ive only managed 10 by myself. Honestly try the above it gets ridiculous. I ended up raging just to stay alive.

I will give it a go tonight :) I'll let u know how I get on, where does he spawn the 2nd & 3rd time? I know the first time he is on top of the stairs above the first gate