Will a folding bike fit in the boot of a Zed

TameRacingDriver

I've done a search but there's no obvious answer that I can see, I see some have managed to make a normal bike fit by taking it apart, but what about a folding bike?

I'm considering picking up another Zed next year but it would be handy if it could take something like that as I often park a mile or mile and a half from the city centre and walk in the way, but I'm looking at something to save time; before anyone suggests it, I hate running I'd spend any time difference getting showered afterwards which defeats the point.

We got my girlfriends Apollo Contour in the boot of my Zed 2 weeks ago. The first time we tried it we struggled & had trouble making sure we didn't put the rear screen through, we've got it down to a fine art now, so it can be done. All depends on the size and make of the bike.

We (or I do) need pictures of this, tried getting my track bike in mine the other week, ended up with the frame on the front seat with the saddle in my face and wheels in the boot. :rolleyes: