Nirburgring anyone?

GT4 Zed

Anyone at the Ring this weekend?😎

It's the penultimate trackday of the year and the weather conditions ate favourable.

Was going to go with the lads at my local race shop but they are having issues with their FIA spec M3 E46 GTR which I was so looking towards to drive but on a good note I'm taking my M3 V8 to pop her Nurburgring cherry :lol:

I now going on my own so would be nice to meet up with anyone from here. I've got a spare seat if anyone fancies the trip but didn't want to take their car. There will be plenty of passenger laps and off course🙀 the possibility to squeeze some instructed lapsðŸ‘.

• Like 1

@Will, no worries mate! Would have been nice to meet up but I got busy too!!

@Ryan Shame as it would have been cool to have you riding short gun. I'm just so pumped now as I can really use this break after slaving at work for last 4months😇

Good all rounder! Easy to drive fast in dry. You need to be on your game when wet but the LSD is much better than I initially thought. Superb engine. DCT box is epic. Shouldn't have gone manual in retrospect.

Slight more thirsty and small tank.

Brake are adequate for fast road use but suffer on maximum attack repeated use so I suspect it will need managing on track. I've just uprated my pads and fluids which should solve this.

It really begs for subtle mods eg splitter, exhaust and lowering/spacers but I'll not go further than the brakes.

In all I would recommend unless you want to jump straight to a GTR😉 Which is the next logical step.

• Like 1