anyone running tein tie rods....

dougie350

Yeah man just fitted them a couple of weeks ago. You get 6mm spacers with them but I put a 3mm spring washer on each aswell and it's awesome. Can get so much more angle now. Il need to get spacers on the front tho as the wheel hits the banana arm now

Oh awesome! Worth it then dude? Did you buy both inner and outer parts? Don't suppose you've got any pics? Before and after Mabee....

Cheers. doug

Aha yeh I wish I'd sorted something out before drift matsuri last week, Mabee then I wouldn't have gone into a tyre wall ( totally blaming it on lack of lock) haha! Yeh that would be sweet cheers man! So in theory you've got 9mm spacer on now?

well ive been through many a tyre wall, fences and even rolled it and i genuinly think i could of saved them all with more lock lol. yeah its 9mm on each side and you need to take the little knobs off the banana arm but they just screw out (think theyre 17mm). ive not got that photo, i must of sent it in a snapchat and never saved it. il be going out in a bit and il get you a pic on full lock. have you got facebook? it would be easier sending you a pm on there with it as its too much hassle trying to send pics from the phone to the forum. if you have my names stephen brown