Group Buy Splitters and Spoilers.

M1 6RYF

Hello guys,

First of all I am sorry if this is not allowed.

As you maybe aware i asked for help with winning a competition on Facebook, which you guys were a great help.

As a result, I came second. Which means i was awarded a 20% off voucher at http://www.Gramsstyling.co.uk

I am looking at using this voucher at the end of Nov 15.

I am in talks with Grams Styling, to see if i can extend my voucher to the whole forum, which he has kindly accepted.

I am not making any money off this what so ever!! Grams styling will also deliver straight to your door. (Mainland delivery £12.99)

Please continue the list below if you are interested. I plan to take payments at the end of the Nov 15 and pay in one go, however, i will find out if you can pay direct for peace of mind.

Once again thank you for your help with the competition and I hope you can take advantage of this deal.

Edited by M1 6RYF

I wanted to give everyone on the forum a chance to review this offer, so I had planned to place the order at the end of Nov.

I don't know if thats too long too wait? But if you want the £500 carbon one its worth waiting to save £100

• 2 weeks later...