Windscreen seal and roof seal? any advice would be great

Stuggerz

Evening all,

I need a new windscreen seal and roof seal for my 04 zed. Before I trot to nissan direct does anyone know where I can source these from?

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Stuart :)

Edited by Stuggerz

I assume you mean for a soft-top? I also need the seal for the top of the windscreen but for an 07 coupe so am interested to see what responses you get

Morning,

I have a coupe. The roof seal is 2 strips running from the windscreen to the boot window along the roof.

I know when nissan replaced the window seals on my 350z i was amazed at how expensive they were (replaced at cost to them not me), hopefully someone on here can help you with a cheaper alternative

:) I hope someone can help. If i have to use Nissan direct I will... but thought someone may have another contact.

I have emailed Nissan, I will post the results.. (Once I get back from hospital after seeing the price they quote :lol: )

I know when nissan replaced the window seals on my 350z i was amazed at how expensive they were (replaced at cost to them not me), hopefully someone on here can help you with a cheaper alternative

How much Will? can you roughly remember the figure? :wacko: I am budgeting for £300 - £400 max :ninja:

Thanks ZZZebady, will take a look in a mo. :)

Yeah i am happy with 2nd hand ones.

My seals are fine (im guessing) just cut realy short. Previous owner must of had them replaced and they got damaged and cut short.. not to sure tho.

So, I got a call back. Man was helpful bit very unsure and said it wasn't clear from the picture on his screen what bit I wanted. Eventually he confirmed Nissan part number 72825 and a price of approx. £20. He didn't know how it fitted but said a sealant kit was also available so it may need to be stuck down. Not convinced he's given me the correct info though.

I also found some old threads which says the strips along the roof are bonded the removable panels and these cost around £300 per side. This was from a few years back and posted by Zmanalex so you may want to drop him a line.

If this website ever starts talking with my photobucket account I could show you the pics I have found

• Like 1