Helmet advice?

rickya

Well Im convinced, for me Lomoto's are fine :yahoo: But its good to hear everyones point of view.

Tim can I have one in blue for myself & one in black for my bro in law. My head size is 56.5cm & his is 56cm, so I think we both could do with mediums. Pm me how you'd like payment: c/card /paypal or cheque etc & does that price inc postage or is that on top?

Thanks mate :D

Well Im convinced, for me Lomoto's are fine :yahoo: But its good to hear everyones point of view.

Tim can I have one in blue for myself & one in black for my bro in law. My head size is 56.5cm & his is 56cm, so I think we both could do with mediums. Pm me how you'd like payment: c/card /paypal or cheque etc & does that price inc postage or is that on top?

Thanks mate :D

Dude,

never buy a helmet without trying it on :wacko:

There are lots of differences between helmets, even in the same brand! (e.g. an arai Condor fits perfectly for me, but an RX7 doesn't fit at all!)

Im sure if it does'nt fit proper Tim would swop it for correct size ;)

it s not about size ;)

Its about brands.

For instance for me, I will never be able to buy a Shoei or Dainese helmet, they simply dont fit. Arai and Shark are no problem...

And you are better of with a cheap helmet with perfect fit, than an expensive one with less than perfect fit.

I would say give your Z a spin and visit his shop ;)

Recently bought a new helmet myself.

Went for a ACU Gold Standard Bike Helmet in the end. Had to try half of them on in the shop before I got one which was just right. Cost me £35.00 . Ok for Track Days etc but not for full racing. Scruitineers would not allow it.

You do pay for what you get. Visiting a shop to try it on I would say is crucial to make sure you get a good fit. Lamoto's helmets look good for the money. Similar to the one I bought. (Takachi Brand). If I was doing racing all the time I would spend more. For me though with the small amount of track events that I do, £35 for a new helmet was great. :)

Received them Tim! Thanx mate helmets are ace & fit me perfect!! :thumbs:

They look very well made & are a lot lighter than I excpected

Iv seen a lot of helemts such as Nitro & Takachi (like choptop) are these similarish as in similar price range?

Thanks Lomoto :#1:

ps I will post some pics of me wearing the helmet, most probably while driving down to Tescos, well I got to wear it somewhere! :lol:

Received them Tim! Thanx mate helmets are ace & fit me perfect!! :thumbs:

They look very well made & are a lot lighter than I excpected

Iv seen a lot of helemts such as Nitro & Takachi (like choptop) are these similarish as in similar price range?

Thanks Lomoto :#1:

ps I will post some pics of me wearing the helmet, most probably while driving down to Tescos, well I got to wear it somewhere! :lol:

Glad you like them Ricky :thumbs: