Drug fueled deadly car crash...

At the Ace Café meet last Saturday there was an idiot on motorbike going past time and time on the road outside again doing wheelies - just showing off to the point that we getting so sick of it we half wanted him to fall off. If he was wanting to make an impression he did that for all the wrong reasons and I doubt many of the bikers there were 'impressed' as all that does is give true enthusiasts a bad reputation. :dry:

OK so he didn't fall off or cause an accident that might have serious consequences for others.....but it is only a matter of time before his self believed invincibility will not be there.........

Yes I saw this what a wolly he was

• Like 1

At the Ace Café meet last Saturday there was an idiot on motorbike going past time and time on the road outside again doing wheelies - just showing off to the point that we getting so sick of it we half wanted him to fall off. If he was wanting to make an impression he did that for all the wrong reasons and I doubt many of the bikers there were 'impressed' as all that does is give true enthusiasts a bad reputation. :dry:

OK so he didn't fall off or cause an accident that might have serious consequences for others.....but it is only a matter of time before his self believed invincibility will not be there.........

Yes I saw this what a wolly he was

He got a firm telling off by the car park man. Apparently he is banned from ace cafe but can't imagine they could enforce it. I was one of the people secretly hoping he would come off