370Ad....just now in Pangbourne

Kraziekatz1

Wow two spots! I did do a lot of driving over this weekend.

Yep Little Milton around 09:30 on Saturday I imagine? I was on my way back from Aylesbury.

On Sunday I went through Pangbourne to head onto the Pot Kiln to enjoy their last pizza evening before winter.

Were you in the 50 KK as I don't remember seeing it. I did say to my GF that you lived round Purley way though!

Edited by 370Ad

I passed you outside the school in Pangbourne but I was driving OH's Scooby-doo....surprised you didn't feel the vibrations from the exhaust as I drove past lol

So, you spend the wkend pooterling around and get 2 spots. I drive 80 miles every day and get zilch, and mines a more noticeable colour!

• Like 1

I passed you outside the school in Pangbourne but I was driving OH's Scooby-doo....surprised you didn't feel the vibrations from the exhaust as I drove past lol

So, you spend the wkend pooterling around and get 2 spots. I drive 80 miles every day and get zilch, and mines a more noticeable colour!

I'm pretty sure I have seen you in reading before..!! :thumbs:

• Like 1

Maybe :) Did get a biker wave at me yesterday, wondered if it was you but didn't know what your ride was....

Best spot had so far was by Rocky (?), think he followed me round in his van one day taking photos of my rear lol Clearly need to upgrade my forum status to get the spots these days....KK, future moderator perhaps ;)

• Like 1