Does anyone recognise this spoiler?

JoshC

Spotted this on an instagram post and did ask the owner but no reply. Does anyone know what it is or have more photo's of it? Hard to tell exactly from this angle but looks almost spot on for what I've been after for months, a kind of duckbill shape but the top and bottom moulded around the boot panel....

11791659_10207326482144983_1051768414_n_zpszwg9f4tm.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Need to get my hands on one of those and a similar diffuser from that same car :) Dropped carbonsignal a mail for a quote for the spoiler!

Did you get a quote?

Nope, they never got back to me :( But you have reminded me to chase them up :)

Keep us updated

Finally had a couple of very short and pretty unhelpful responses but eventually managed to get a straight answer from them. Price is $375 + $190 shipping from UAE, not sure about import charges etc but I guess that would be paid in the UK. The price is fairly reasonable I think but shipping is fairly costly!

Thats not too bad approx £400 before import tax.

I think thats not worth it in my books

Yeah I suppose not too bad a price compared to others, it is the nicest I've seen I think but once you pay tax I think it would be more than the new, fairly similar looking, 2015 Nismo spoiler. Think I had a price of about £400 on that from Nissan and I'm sure that would be better quality and fit.

• 3 weeks later...