K370Z2

370Z Black Edition 2010 WHEEL COLOUR

Bit of an ask ... but has anybody got a wheel for the above Zed that i could borrow ... so that the wheel insurers can take a colour match from as my wheel refurb sarga continues. Or has anybody have the correct colour yet?

I don't think there is a colour code available for them (anywhere....) And as far as I know, no one's ever been able to match it properly either (which is why I've left mine in the state they are for so long) :(

If I had a quid for every time I'd typed this ;)

THERE IS NO COLOUR CODE FOR THOSE WHEELS.

Two stage finish - black base with dusting of silver over the top. Some wheel refurbishers won't touch them at all. Others can get a close match, but an exact match is very very difficult. Best thing to do is find someone who can do them and get both wheels on the same side done. Then if there's a slight mismatch with the other side it won't be noticeable. :)

So that's a NO then :lol: Bugger .... :p I think i am going to paint them KAV (same colour as car) cause they have been a complete wrong colour for nearly a year now. Deep breath

• Like 1

A decent painter will be able to do it - I found someone in Swansea - had my fronts repaired and he blended it in

could not spot the difference at all