Cage questions

Nutter

Hi all,

I'm currently building my car for drift cup next season but the cage is the only item I haven't bought yet.

Can anyone show me their setup and answer the following questions with pics or words

-where did you purchase from?

-off the shelf or custom?

-where does it mount the main pillar (really need pics of this mounting)

-door bars?

-through dash or dash dodger?

I've had a look at bizz build thread and had a look at all bdc rounds this year but I need options basically.

I've seen demon tweeks sell a cage that conforms to spec but I'm curious over how it mounts in the car.

All help much apprechaited

Thanks

Tom

Im going for the Custom Cage CDS weld in and all going well car will be shipped to Clark customs for installation mid to late winter

http://www.customcages.co.uk/Rollcage/LoadRollCage.castle?manufacturer=Nissan&model=350Z&type=Multipoint

if your chasing the BDC route dont get a dash dodge as its ok for Drift cup (i think) but not ok for BDC so would be a shame to have it changed after all the money spent

Edited by StevoD

Dash dodgers weren't on my list but wanted to know so that I didn't go chasing a false lead.

Cage is being built to bdc spec. That link is actually bizz cage right? Personally that's over kill. It's quite literally a climbing frame in a car.

My mate joe ankers I helped put his cage in and gusseted the a and b pillars which is what I'm looking at.

Presuming your stripping yours totally out? Like bizz?

Dash dodgers weren't on my list but wanted to know so that I didn't go chasing a false lead.

Cage is being built to bdc spec. That link is actually bizz cage right? Personally that's over kill. It's quite literally a climbing frame in a car.

My mate joe ankers I helped put his cage in and gusseted the a and b pillars which is what I'm looking at.

Presuming your stripping yours totally out? Like bizz?

thats the long term plan