Recommended alignment places.

Chris Wiltshire

Alignments should be done annually at least, if not 6 monthly if you do a lot of miles or your local roads are crap.

No recommendations sadly, it's a bit far from me, I'm sure someone will have an idea. Just remember that a place with a Hunter machine != a place that will always give you a good setup.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you find anywhere? Same boat, same area

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 with Tapatalk

I had a really good experience the other weekend with ATS Euromaster on Hadfield Road, Cardiff. They do wheel alignment and loads of other things like servicing, tyres etc.

Link: http://www.atseuromaster.co.uk/centres/cardiff-hadfield-road

http://www.atseuromaster.co.uk/wheel-alignment

The reason I say I had a good experience with them is as they fitted some new tyres on my Civic. The job was done fairly swiftly considering there were only two guys working that day & both were multitasking.

The guy working on my car used a torque wrench on the alloys to do them up to the correct torque settings and he also inflated the tyres to the correct manufactures specs. This may sound insignificant but the amount of places I've been to over the years who fit tyres & don't even do that one simple task correctly is beyond me.

Can't hurt to give them a try. :thumbs:

Sorry about that the forum didn't alert me to your response.

I ended up taking the Car to my local Garage called Mustoes in Caldicot.

They have an unbelievable amount of brand spanking new equipment a new very expensive hunter setup and a wheel balancing machine with a rolling road built into it that tells you what corner to put what tyre?

Anyway, Dropped it off 8:00am left it there and took the dogs for a walk, came back at 09:30am they were all smiles.

All done, they couldn't get the rear camber any further in, they suggested new camber arms (adjustable) however very nice people.

Also a bodyshop and thats how they make all their money.

Would recommend and will be going back.