Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. The threads being revived again after tuesdays evening on track (pretty much the only time I`ve driven the car since Wales I`ve been internet shopping
  2. I was referring to you not your car
  3. Err thats an easy fix, just plumb the pump into the pipes when you remove the bottle like so Oh & I may be interested to :cool:
  4. You know I`m only messing my little blue fur ball
  5. Tbh I had given up on this, just thought Octet had nicked my money
  6. The regulator in the tank is removed all together & you have a rising pressure reg on the end of the fuel rails so that the fuel pressure can rise & fall depending on boost/vacuum level. The rest of the fuel is returned back to the tank
  7. Just had a thought, if it doesn`t fit in a zed I think there maybe someone coming along in a bigger car
  8. No worries Dave
  9. Will be good if it will fit, rather than bring the bits to the circuit I`ll come pick them up on the Saturday morning if thats ok? may even take you out for breakfast
  10. Oh, I may pick it up on the 26th when we do Coombe, will it fit in the back of a Zed? I`m planning on staying down that way after the trackday. Can you send me a pic of the damaged part?
  11. I have some pictures but not had time for the videos yet This is my favourite
  12. Hi guys & girls I`m after a 350z front bumper, not worried if it`s a facelift or pre facelift, It doesnt have to have reflectors & can be any colour so long as it`s in one piece & not cracked or have any damage other than cosmetic scratches or scuffs. I`m based in Kent & happy to travel a reasonable distance to collect as I would imagine the postage would be a bit pricey & before the usual lot start(you know who you are), I haven`t binned it, I just want one I can use for trackdays & add extra holes/vents for cooling
  13. Good to see everyone today, had a fantastic time, the track was nice & sticky apart from the line of oil left by the GT40 in the previous session Great pics Will, I`ll get my videos up soon once I`ve taken out all the traffic jams.
  14. We will when were In the pub garden eating scampi & chips this evening
  15. Cracking afternoon for a beer garden, not so sure about a track day, things could get a little warm later
  16. I done mine last winter in Machine Silver, look cool
  17. Excellent Will, be great to see you, Mr G & co, perhaps we could all go for a pub dinner after?
  18. I was hugely impressed after seeing your new carbon bits on Saturday Dave. They look so much better in the flesh. Even though I was a fan of the wood, the carbon is much better
  19. Both of them?
  20. basicly the stock fuel pipe runs to the fuel rails and the fuel cant go any further. this kit basicly puts a pipe onto the other end of the fuel rail and returns the fuel back to the fuel tank so that the fuel is constantly circulating so that there is always adequate fuel pressure under boost conditions etc. hope that makes sense & for an NA aplication it will help regulate the fuel pressure just before the rails, far better than the stock system where the regulator is in the fuel pump assembly. From what GT4ZED reported back after we fitted his before he went SC it made the car drive alot smoother. A bit of an expensive mod for an NA unless your planning to go all out
  21. For those who are participating in this event. Please be aware that you will need to have ARMS & LEGS COVERED when on-track so make sure your AC is working nicely 1- Jo3ly 2- Darren-B 3- Wizard
  22. Are you planning to run FI or na? After gt4zed's review I hear they can be a good mod for a na car
  23. Tarmac Sportz Or you could make one. If I had the time I'd make them & sell them but I don't & I'd have to sell a fair few to make it worth it
×
×
  • Create New...