Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. I have a workshop manual on PDF, PM me your email & I`ll send it to you Welcome by the way
  2. Before you start taking the throttle body off, just check your brake fluid level, if your pads are worn the fluid level drops & trips the sensor in the fluid tank making the lights come up on the dash, disabling traction control & ABS
  3. I want one to, 7.4 litre V6
  4. NeilP has recently moved over to the dark side, so why not more people. It's not the whole hog FI, and it's one step beyond N/a. I think you should both man up & get blown, then use the laughing gas for a little chilling On a tangent to NOS, I was having a play with my mazda yesterday & decided to create a new map, " The meth map" now running 20% meth in the fuel tank, & a progressive 100% meth injection 110cc per minute on boost. took a while to get the fueling & ignition right but my god its quick. :drive1 with all that extra cooling & higher octane I`ve been able to advance the timing 6deg of the stock setup & run boost Now does anyone know if theres an easy way to advance the ignition on the zed?
  5. Nice one Ian I do love the look of your car, especially in my mirrors Hope you don`t mind me asking, but I spotted the other day that your new numberplate was not quite centered, is this a new styling technique?
  6. Would just like to say a big thankyou to Jerrick @ Meister R for supplying me with my new coilovers & adjustable camber arms. Without going into to much detail the Meister kit is great, everything is well made & easily adjustable. It totally tranforms the zeds handling being able to adjust ride height, spring rate in minutes & damping on both front & rear in seconds is great, soften it up for the motorways then a few clicks harder for the more demanding B-road or track Stock shocks with tein springs Out with the old New adjustable camber arms New front coilover A multi coloured wheel arch Fitted & adjusted to the same height as the tein springs And a little lower for Wales On the road Thanks Jerrick for my second set of great suspension top man
  7. Just a Jessops Ultra Violet Filter
×
×
  • Create New...