Jump to content

docwra

Members
  • Posts

    4,891
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by docwra

  1. A steering wheel should be dead straight after alignment is done unless the car is bent. Nicked from elsewhere as I couldnt find the words: "Steering center is controlled by the front and rear toe settings, when setting steering center, the rear toe should be set first bringing the Thrust Angle as close to the vehicle centerline as possible. the steering wheel is then locked in a straight-ahead position in order to set the front toe." Basically, your man hasnt set the rear toe properly, but has then used it as a guide for the front. Although the wheels are all relatively speaking pointing in the same direction, the steering wheel being off centre indicates that relative to anything other than themselves, they arent. Or something like that.
  2. No probs, I searched and it came up with that, computer obviously didnt listen to me properly I know you are sorted now but for anyone else: http://www.rotationuk.com/gbu0-prodshow ... _y_rf.html
  3. Sorry, didnt read first post, that was for a standard Z Anyway, £186, not that bad if you ask me, if you choose to run 265/19's then youre going to have to dig deep to pay for them: http://www.camskill.co.uk/m55b1870s341p ... _TL_/RS_GB
  4. Unusually, Im with Ekona here, despite all of my tyre abuse and crazy non matched ideas I wouldnt run two different brands across an axle. Ive just checked, Camskill have T1-R's for £100, whats the problem?
  5. docwra

    confussed

    That website is about as much use as sending a letter to Jim'll Fix it. The Nismo version is just cosmetically different, there are slight differences between the UK and JDM versions and there sure as dammit isnt a factory turbo option
  6. docwra

    New wheels

    Nice to see someone buying some good fitment off the bat, they look great. Id definitely be going at least 10/15mm lower, it would look even better IMO and I dont think you would have any clearance issues
  7. Blitz Type 03? I had a set on my convertible Onevia, dont think they would work on a Z33 TBH ....... I dont think they make them any bigger than 18's either
×
×
  • Create New...