Hi everyone, not a new member but have been away from the forum for over a year I think, so thought it appropriate to post up. Sure there's hundreds of new members who don't know me.
The reason's I've not been here are that I've had quite a rough last 18 months. The missus has had real problems at work and it just knocks it out of you. Life has been pretty much on limbo till it got sorted out, but we're back fighting fit now. Another problem I have is that my laptop just won't log into the site. I've tried every which way till Sunday, done clearing cookies, changin firewall, disabling programs, cleaning registry, using other browsers, but just won't do it. Been like that since Beavis was a moderator. No idea how to resolve it without formatting my hard drive and starting again (using a friend's laptop at moment).
Not all miserable news tho, got a baby due in 2 weeks It will be the first one, and Im adamant that I'm keeping the Zed! It's not financially viable to sell it, so it'd be cheaper to buy a third car, like a Volvo diesel (that's my argument anyway).
Won't be able to make it to the drive this May (child care issues) but hoping to get to some meets later in the year.