Jump to content

ben@RARE RIMS

Trader
  • Posts

    780
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ben@RARE RIMS

  1. Was a good weekend, and great manners on track which was good to see I am sorry to have forgotten your name, but the chap in the matte green Z I caught you on video a few times here: You seemed to be having a good time, was good to meet you
  2. Loads of wheels here!
  3. I thought I might share a little video of some track fun and games... That's me last time there, possibly not the most exciting to watch, but gives you a good idea of the track for those who haven't been. The chap with the white S15 learned to use his mirrors after this session
  4. My 205 is in paint now, wheels all refurbed, nice sticky tyres on the way... not long now!
  5. Looking forward to this myself - going to be a good weekend!
  6. Hi everybody It's that time of year where I make my public service announcement - yes winter is coming, and it's time to think about tyres! Winter tyres are great for the colder months. And remember, just because you can get moving perhaps in a heavier 4x4 due to weight and AWD, it doesn't mean you can brake and/or turn, in fact generally it just means you can have a faster crash... Dont take my word for it, I have been busy on Youtube and found all of these to give you an idea of what I am blithering on about. Winter tyre vs 4x4 winter vs summer rwd winter vs summer winter vs summer braking summer vs winter cornering summer vs winter - slightly warmer conditions Summer vs Winter - fwd seats - braking / cornering / wet braking For some of us snow stops us once every 3 or 4 years for 1-5 days in that year - so isn't a big problem. Winter tyres are not just for snow, they are a better gripping and performing tyre compared with a summer equivalent as soon as the temperatures get below 6 or 7 degrees. Once it's that cold, summer tyres just do not get up to tempterature, but are rock hard like the worst kind of budget tyre, and perform as such or worse. Thanks for reading, here ends my public service announcement. Cheers! Ben
  7. Just spotted this thread - thought I would share my staffie He's a rescue, mostly blind and totally soppy The rescue called him Harlin, but he's mostly known as Dog to us.
  8. If you got it under £3k it was a total steal...
  9. I was going to say that - got there first! Speedy fingers!
  10. A friend of ours is selling this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-GReddy-TD05H-18g-Twin-Tu-1-800-00-/360919327785?_trksid=p2047675.l4066 Thought it may appeal to some people? Bargain for somebody!
×
×
  • Create New...