Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. It's on the cards and I hope within the next couple of weeks, that's dependant on the weather of course. Thanks again Col, I enjoyed working on your car and just had another look at that last photo. I can't believe a black car can reflect like that, the garden in the reflection is like it's superimposed or something. Oh, I'll also pop on another coat of super natural so that you've got 3 months + of protection and easy cleaning
  2. 2years have flown by and our cars have hardly changed at all Graham was this your car originally? I say originally, as it's been transformed somewhat
  3. Hmmm polishing only Mr G.... Got a strut brace to next. Thanks for the comments. It is pleasing to see the end result, and I can see why so many people give up, it's a nightmare! I've really got the bug to do throttle bodies, but advised heavily not to get involved the hassle of what if? I'll have a bash at my own first or get a spare just in case, as it's a shame to have a shiny plenum and grubby TB.
  4. Neil I wasn't sure if it was your txt speak or foul language, I wasn't sure (read that thread with that chap who almost binned his Zed - rather humerus - I avoided the thread but couldn't help stop by when it got to 8 pages and wondered what all the fuss was about )
  5. Ooooh me like
  6. Nice one
  7. Not from me, I'll give it all the necessary beans, the advantage being I know the Zed and it won't be my car Will, I'll let you know once I get it booked
  8. Sooooo....... Erm......... Did anyone else watch this? Just finished watching the recording and I have to say..... PAINFUL!!! B-movie quality and only watched it to see if anything interesting would come of it. Oh well.... Although I did find one thing interesting. My other half bought me a drift day. The programme covered a drift outfit at Brands, and guess what they drift????? You got it - THE ZED!!! (looks like I'll be booking Brands )
×
×
  • Create New...