Jump to content

steven.b

Members
  • Posts

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by steven.b

  1. Got exactly the same problem right now, in my case it happened after a failed start so at first I thought it was the battery but replacing it didn't help.
  2. 1. andy James AJ07 ZZZ Paid 2. Stevenholtmufc S24 DWV Paid 3. Buster V80BSV Paid 4. Humpy - VO10UZA Paid 5. Spicknuts: D17 NGG (Paid) 6. Kayleigh - K23 XCC (paid) 7. SHEZZA - B9 MAS (paid) 8. Rhysos - R23MYR (paid) 9. Jamah_zed - EY54 XPK (Paid) 10.SW66TTT - CS Z370 (paid) 11. Terence - T26RYS (paid) 12. Steven.b - HS04SVN (paid)
  3. 1. andy james 2. Adrian @ TORQEN 3.ShortPaul 4.Ben350 5. Rhysos 6. 350_Jer 7. steven.b
  4. 1. andy James x1 ticket PAID. track time TBA 2. Monkey1983 x1 ticket paid no track 3. Coz@TORQEN - 1 x Ticket PAID, no track time 4. Jamah_Zed x1 ticket PAID, No track time 5. Harrm x1 PAID 6.Humpy - 1 X Ticket paid and no track time 7. PhilT x1 ticket Paid, plus Julie 8. Harvers x 1 ticket PAID Track time 10:45 9. BiggieJDM x 1 ticket PAID No track time (yet) 10. Tiffy350z x1 ticket PAID no track time 11. steven.b x1 ticket PAID, track time 13.00
  5. In both the points under the wrap there are paint touch-ups that look like being done with the spray bottle, this makes me think that there may be poorly repaired bits coming out again
  6. Here's the photos. It's not very easy to see because of the vinyl wrap but I would like to have it fixed as soon as possible. Honestly I'm not a fan of welded patches, if possible I would rather replace the whole thing and solve the problem for good (I was considering also composite or grp arches as possible options)
  7. Well, for now it's just a couple of spots near the refuel door but I want to solve the problem for good somehow
  8. Hello to everybody. I need to fix a pair of rust bits on the driver's side rear arch, does somebody here know a garage in the south west that may be willing to do the job? I say "willing" because I've already tried a couple of them but it seems that nobody here needs to work (I keep being told "I'll call you back..." Many thanks
  9. You won't find much help here for this kind of issue: I've got the same problem and did a post months ago but zero answer. About the fiberglass I fully agree but aftermarket metal ones can also be good if you spray Dinitrol on the back before installing them. For 35 GBP honestly I wouldn't expect them to fit perfectly but may be worth to try, if they don't fit you're not gonna lose much money anyway. It's more complicated with the rear ones because the OEM spares cost really stupid money (for that amount I'd go for the carbon fiber). I was considering this: https://www.firefly-speedshop.co.uk/collections/350z/products/350z-full-rear-quarter-panels that's the only fiberglass rear ones I found, but don't expect the garage to install them: I think that these guys just want to sell the stuff. Officially they do also the installation but when I asked about that they began to find excuses.
×
×
  • Create New...