Jump to content

CJRamze

Members
  • Posts

    425
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CJRamze

  1. Good to hear. I was going to say go 2005 or 2007 you run a small risk with the 06 just to keep an eye on the oil that you don't have to on other versions. I'm lucky azure blue with all the visual upgrades and no oil consumption... But that's rare! Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  2. I'll be honest tire pressures didn't occur to me as I checked them only two weeks ago. But one week ago I had the wheels refurbed and they would of taken the tyres off! I will check them and get back to you guys ASAP. P.S Thanks everyone for the quick responses!
  3. Probably the oddest title in forum history but I really don't know how else to explain it. I've come from many a FWD hot hatch and in all cases I've gone for a very tight setup, this will always result in god awful ride comfort, however it does resort in total confidence behind the wheel. Now... I don't feel the same about the Zed at the minute, I suspect that its very much 'something' thats not right with the car more than the actual cars setup. I don't seem to have any clunking, Clicking, slamming or other strange noises when driving about, going over speedbumps or the like. However if I press on a little bit the car feels... Loose. Almost like the lower part of the car is made from Jelly and I'm sat on the wobbly bit on the top, like we are totally out of sync with each other and when I expect the car to move a certain way underneath me theres almost a delay. I've been looking into bushings and people seem to replace these but I don't really know what I'm doing to be honest so It will result in me throwing money at the problem until it goes away. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Experianced similar? If I take my car to my local mechanic could anyone help me point him in the right direction? I did think it was that I was spoilt with very tight cars with uncomfortable suspension but I'm not so sure. Recently had my wheels refurbed and refitted and I want to say it feels worse since then, however I think that I may have just 'Locked on' to the feeling.
  4. CJRamze

    dscf0181

    Where did you get the cover from Rog? My car sits outside for 1-2 weeks at a time not moving and I don't have garage space! Was wondering about one of these to keep her looking fresh!
×
×
  • Create New...