Jump to content

zabba

Members
  • Posts

    118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zabba

  1. Just wanted to add my thanks for this guide, followed it exactly, gave the motor and bushes a good clean and hey presto, the window works perfectly again! Should add that I don't normally attempt anything as technical as this, but this guide gave me the confidence to do it, felt like Ed China out of wheeler dealers after
  2. I know this comes up a lot, but there are so many different guides that I've looked through, both on here and the US sites. Problem is the window went all the way down and doesn't move back up at all. Am I right in saying that the reset procedure always mentioned on here is not going to work, since it isn't working at all? and therefore I need to access the motor to clean up as a fix or buy a replacement? I took off the door card and then started undoing some of the bolts on the door panel but stopped as I suddenly realised that wasn't needed for the reset procedure, but now thinking the reset can't work as the glass is stuck at the bottom. Any advice as to what I need to do would be welcome, I've put the car away in the garage and will sort it out at the weekend.
  3. This morning at about 10.30am, petrol station in Church Cookham, one sunset Orange one gunmetal
  4. Agreed, seems very much personal opinion. I would say the car felt slightly more stable with them on due to wider track, but not as fun to drive for me.
  5. Right an update. I've had the spacers removed, I still wasn't happy with them even after the wheel alignment and as I will potentially do a few trackdays so wanted them off. The feels much better to drive now they are off, the car feels more alive, particularly the steering which feels more alert and responsive. I won't be putting them on a car again, they really dulled the driving experience for me, caused more tramlining plus concerns about additional stress on wheel bearings mean they are not for me. I can understand why people put them on, they make the car look great, and my wheels do now look totally lost inside the arches
  6. Provisionally sold
  7. Thanks for all the interest, really want these collected rather than having to post as difficult for me to get them to a post office or arrange a courier pick up. Still available if someone can collect.
  8. Selling these as a set of 4, including 2 x 20mm spacers and 2 x 25mm spacers. Genuine Eibach items, purchased from one of the forum traders last year. They were brand new and fitted in September 2013, and have covered approximately 3000 miles since. Very good condition, marks you can see are residue copper grease. They were professionally fitted and removed by TGM sport in Fleet. £150 collected from Fleet, Hampshire. Any questions just let me know.
  9. Had black badges driving towards Hartley Wintney, I was in an Audi not Zed, must have been around 4/5 pm
×
×
  • Create New...