Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. whats width and offset on them
  2. Damn there not going to be cheap
  3. tbh mate, just chuck some more stickers on and it'll look fine. Better than a huge japspeed one... o no you didnt
  4. StevoD

    Benen Tow Hooks

    Most likely fakes mate, The Real benen are a lot stronger
  5. Think Hes got an account on here doubt its used tho http://www.350z-uk.com/user/11017-polo/
  6. Ken Bloake? Pretty certain that was his name.....easy mistake to make. surely you've heard of DC shoes?? Sweet baby Jesus, please promise me never to rate DC Shoes amongst the best shoemakers again. They aren't even one of the best trainer makers. Ah this must be an age thing! DC shoes are the only shoes i wear It might just be that, I used to like DCs when they just had a small logo on the side, I much prefer Vans, Etnies, Nikes and Adidas if I'm gonna be completely honest. Plus it winds me up how they call themselves DC Shoes when they really sell boarding trainers. In fact have DC Shoes actually ever released a proper shoe? I find that I get into all of the trendy establishments wearing my Loakes and actually if I were to be wearing DCs I would doubtless be turned away. Unless the amusement arcade is what you consider a trendy establishment Ekona? Then I would wholeheartedly agree with you 100% :o Since When did James Bond Roll in 350? o lalala
  7. *bad word*, NO we banned them for very good reasons Is the swear filter not active anymore? Is swearing ok now like other forums? Dunno but i got a warning for using such foul language, i mean there could be children on here.
  8. You mean the one ran by Ford and M-sport but branded as hoonigan Bit like the Yuasa Honda btcc cars are still ran by honda but called Yuasa racing
  9. any images of it fitted?
  10. Its a Merchandise brand nothing more Mr Block is a very Good business man, and knows how to hit his target market, Hoonigan haven't actually held any events and there not a race team MR Block and co just sponsor Extreme auto sport drivers and then people by there hoodies and stickers
  11. Everyone can drive like Ken Block, just depends for how long I'm just going to leave this here.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-PGCmizGgw He got lost as there where no orange cones or barriers Give the guy a break
  12. I know its not 350z but my japspeed S14 exhaust Turbo back incl Tubular Manifold didn't fit well it it used to hit on the underside of the car, But it was better than the POS Powerflow that had been Custom built by Stevie wonder previously, But like most things in the aftermarket car world, You pay for quality, Ive had shitty ebay bargin bucket exhaust threw to the Titanium Fijitsubo i have now on all different sorts of cars and the difference in quality does increase with the £££ obviously there are some exceptions to the rule, Just depends on your personal standard on what quality your happy with.
  13. But at the end of the day its your car do what you want
  14. Full competition Drift car, id imagine it will be trailer only as dont wanna drive all the way and wreck and then get stuck
  15. Everyone can drive like Ken Block, just depends for how long What crash alot and have hundreds of practice runs, then get beaten at your own game by drivers like foust and doran,
  16. Not all Bags are bad http://vimeo.com/46504635
×
×
  • Create New...