Jump to content

ddcboyle

Members
  • Posts

    1,714
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ddcboyle

  1. Hahahah I laughed but gf wasnt too impressed
  2. Was driving on motorway and missus started complaining about noise coming from the window so I told her just to open and close it. After 10minutes of her panicking that if she opened the door, it would fly off and she would fall out the car (I know.. numpty lol), she eventually opened the door and due to being so scared, used full force to close my door. Ripping the passenger door handle from the bolts, plastic everywhere and window controls flapping around. She panicked even more and had to pull on the hard shoulder... lol I said it was ok and not to panic, but in the back of my head I was like, you god damn idiot you broke my mistress!!
  3. Surely going in straight line theres not going to be performance different doing adv driving course. Once the cars moving and hit the redline... not much else you can do? Just gear changes
  4. standby for the scrapping sound when stationary
  5. Same, I just don't know how to remove them properly
  6. Wont lower price unless they dont sell within 2weeks mate
  7. Supposedly you dont need to as theres no actual protective layer. I didnt. I ragges my clutch ans new fly straight away.
  8. Any idea on prices or sites to buy? I think I seen one on here for a tenner
  9. Nice wrap. Not sure if its worth putting on a zed though
  10. Bes Good heads up. Bring some mouth wash and paper towels
  11. Theres no such thing as a proper sports car. Lbo lp640 is a supercar and is 4wd. Some have engines in front back and middle. Gtr has 4 seats, mclaren has 3, buggatti glued 2 engines together, gt3 rs has stickers instead of badges. And diesels are getting in the market
  12. With 7 posts.. just create a new one
  13. I just dont understand some things that go on. Before I say anymore, dont take this as me sticking up or saying its okay, but, I see why men beat their wife or vice versa. Theres probably an issue there with trust, cheating or in their mind a woman doesnt talk back to a man etc. But their both adults and understand whats going on. It is wrong, but I can understand where it comes from. Beating children... theres just no reason for it at all. Even if it was for dominance and alpha male stuff, its still a child not a 18 year old. Child has no idea whats going on. again the same for pedophiles. Again a touchy subject, but I get why old men look at young girls at age 15. When their dressing like a porn star and makeup all over the place, boobs hanging out... its not right, theres a law against it for one and its just wierd. But I undersrand where the mind is going. Normally down to being in jail during childhood and missing out on their own age group. But then you have the ones that are going for under 4 and 5 year olds, sometimes babies. Theres nothing theyve missed there, thats just pure psycho. Eventually they are going to have to do analysis on future parents etc to see how they act etc etc. Not sure how thos would be done but there must be a way
  14. Supposedly the reason your allowed 2units and not just simple, no drink at all, is because judges has a glass of cherry or port after a case, which is 2units and to keep tradition they kept rejecting until it was 2units. To me, I have a pint and already can feel some effects. If you never drink, even 2units is still going to effect you. Personally I think it should be strictly no tolerance
  15. Its like 16 for line rental and 25 for internet. I didnt realise how cheap other wifi places were. But we can only get BT installed in block. Military contracts going for cheapest bidder
  16. Bt uses a hub in your room that you plug into that wall telephone line thing Block wifi, you just open wifi and type in your password. Im presuming they use the same system but there must be something different. My wifi is constantly diconnecting me, even on a second hub
  17. For nismo spats in september, ill come to yours and compliment your car For v2 spoiler in october, ill come to yours and ask if I can sit In the passenger seat
  18. At the time the system always crashed for 2years, I bought bt and they fixed it a month later Some1 at work mentioned "not fit for use" or something like that. Is there certain quotes I need to use? Instead of saying "bt sux and block wifi is cheaper"
  19. I work with 100other soldiers and they hate my car. I put it down to jealousy, not because I can afford an 8k car, because they can afford a 15k car on corporal wages, but bbecausethey cant have a 2seater coupe. They have estates. All down to normal jealousy of how your life is panning out etc. Maybe not the same in your case, but defo my case. Had a puncture on base and it was a nail through tyre, car was sitting there for a week and no problems, following day tyre had nail in it. Maybe slow puncture that just tore, but such is life.
  20. Hey guys, im with BT for my internet in milirary accomodation. We can only get 3mb as they havent upgraded the wires. But speed tests im getting half a mb and cant even watch a youtube video without it buffering for 3minutes. Spoke to BT (paying 45quid a month for 3mb that is only 0.5mb, when the block wifi is 3mb and is 15quid), I complained and they said id need to pay like 180quid to leave ccontract.then they sent out a new hub box etc, but it still doesnt work. What can I say to get out the contract? Surely they cant let me accept 0.5mb for 43quid...
  21. Hire 5 bouncers, pay them 400quid each and go get your caravan back
  22. Wrong... its lorry lane, granny lane and rebel lane
  23. Tow hook cover now unavailable
  24. It may be in the highly code but, hell, I domt even know some of the signs I see, most people dont properly read the highway code and ill admit im one of them. I think alot of it is down to experience. When I have a car behind me, aslong as its not a range rover right up my ass, ill pull to the side, the same as for motorbikes. Driving tests and theory only teach you how to drive a car, not be a proficient driver I.m.o. everyone on the road can drive, even billy with no liscence. But then you get people like my mum who are scared of motorways and do 50 in the fast lane. After your initial test, there should be lessons on how to drive on motorways. Theres courses out there but their not compulsory, they should be. In regards to a black box, everyone seems to think its bad idea apart from a few. I dont see whats bad about it? First 6monthsyou get a black box, its not to stop you speeding, its to make you learn the roads and become ezperienced before you do start to speed
  25. Its not really to find out my own mods, its more if I think car is losing power or just me being a dafty. One day the cars rapid and the next im wondering if someone stole my engine
×
×
  • Create New...