Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Yep I just bought a set too! Think they are going to come into work on Monday and not like what they see...
  2. Might put a buy in, see if I can get them, for that price well worth getting some new discs even if I dont need em!
  3. The trader has thousands of sales, lots of positive feedback, actually I trawled their store and found these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FRONT-Brembo-Brake-Pads-NISSAN-350-Z-Z33-3-5-04-06-/330500717846?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4cf360bd16 I reckon its a typo on their advert, they have put the same price for the discs as the pads, but surely they have to stick by the price?
  4. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Front-Brembo-Brake-Discs-NISSAN-350-Z-Roadster-3-5-03-1-/290567431303?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a72b2487 Am I missing something here?
  5. Would recommend people have a go at the seats using the gliptone kits...even for the practical-incompetents like myself it was pretty straightforward and the results are stunning - totally transform the interior of the car.
  6. thought that might be the case hence the reference to being dumb - just didn't see it mentioned above. Right then, off to work!
  7. I am completely in the dark here and never heard of this before I bought my Zed in May this year it had a non standard plate on it, do I need to pay yearly to keep it on the car? Apologies if this sounds dumb but suddenly I am panicking a bit here.
  8. OK, so you have to pay every year to hold the plate? How much does that cost?
  9. How do you know if your retention has run out?
  10. I think liquidleather is a good site for it
  11. Anyone got a good photo of them fitted front and rear with a shot of the car in its entirety? Surprisingly difficult to find one on google or on here...
  12. Having just removed, primed, sprayed and refitted my Z badges, I am almost tempted to have a go at this myself. Buy a set and spray them up and fit them. Or am I a bit out of my league now, considering I have never so much as removed a bumper before?
  13. A garage with a view! Brilliant. Although I still never got over the car parks in Japan when I was living there. They worked almost like they were on a ferris wheel, you drove the car in onto a lift and it disappeared off into the building, the buildings were very narrow and tall as Tokyo is so overcrowded so multi stories were not an option. Hard to describe but just watch the vid here Actually, just ten seconds in and what do you see!
  14. Out of interest, how are these fitted?
  15. Cheers guys
  16. That is bizarre, by definition if eco5 is 25 and sp7 is 60 then you should be getting about 100% more throttle...you should see it in the revving whilst out of gear too?
  17. I got that one off another member, not sure what version, worked for me though
  18. Must be something about that petrol station, last week I saw Neil Warnock in there with his 4x4
  19. This should help, its the key page for the initialization. You should defo feel something in SP7! It basically brings all the power forwards in the throttle so a little tip toe touch and you are off down the road
  20. You need to install the device? I have some pdfs of the install procedure...PM me if you want them
  21. Heard on the radio this morning, a big increase in catalytic converters being stolen off cars due to the value of the metals within them.
  22. Would be interested...saw these when I first bought the Zed and actually prefer them to sideskirts
  23. There is a testing road - queens ride I think its called, between lower richmond road and the junction of upper richmond road (its the road that has a memorial to marc bolan where he killed himself in a mini which crashed into a tree!) which has some utterly hideous speed bumps, had to take that a fair few times and the Zed had no problems clearing it.
  24. Cheers guys, currently negotiating my start date etc, all looking good, might take a month off first
×
×
  • Create New...